Tumble mixers, such as the V-blender, are simple in concept and commonly used in industrial processes. They are employed to mix pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, fertilizers, plastics and many other particulate materials.
V-blenders consist of two cylindrical sections joined at an angle of around 90 o. The mixer is rotated about a horizontal axis, with mixing resulting from the tumbling motion of the particles. Internal baffles are used to improve mixing performance. V-blenders are designed for batch operation.
Special Features :
- Suitable for dry Powder Mixing.
- Easy for loading and unloading.
- Easy for cleaning.
- All contact parts are made out of SS316 L quality material.
- Simple design requires minimum maintenance.
- General structure & safety guards made out of SS304 & polished to the matt finish in GMP Model.
- The "V" shape gives sufficient continues movement to the granules, result in good quality.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Flame proof drive motor along with flame proof starter.
- Vacuum loading facility for material charging.
- VFD for variable speed of cone.