Approx. Rs 10 Lakh / Unit
- Capacity: 100 litres to 5000 litres
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Design: Customized
- Material: Stainless steel
- Air Pressure: 0.4 - 0.6 MPa
- Filling Accuracy: +/- 1 %
- Power Supply: 220/110 V
manufactured by Neelam industries are the most versatile and flexible designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.Application :
- Lotion / Cream
- Hair Cosmetics Products
- Skin Cosmetics
- Tooth Paste
It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment or Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment.
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.The Range of Our Supply :
Salient Features :
- Manufacturing Vessel OR Jacketed Planetary Mixer
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Load Cells for Manufacturing Vessel for weight automation
- Vacuum Transfer Systems for Oil & Water Phase
- PLC based Automation system suitable for SCADA connectivity
- Dedicated Skidded CIP & Sanitization System
- Working Platform
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from Manufacturing Vessel OR Planetary Mixer to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C. ( 02 nos.)
- This system consist of a closed circuit Manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetary Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and it is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
- High sanitary standard Design & Manufacturing
- Internal surface Mirror polished to less than 0.5 Micron RA
- Double Speed contra-mixing slow agitator with step less speed control
- Inbuilt/Inline High speed Homogenizer
- Hydro Lift top covers
- SS 316L contact parts & SS 304 Non-contact parts
- High standard Automation System
- Qualification Documentation like DQ, FAT & Protocols of IQ & OQ
- Smooth processing with low Shear force
- Teflon scrapping mechanism with Agitator
- Internal/External re-circulation system
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are cGMP
- Silicon (food grade) gasket Used.
- All contact parts are made of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are made of SS304 / SS316 ( as per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.