Multi Purpose Steam Sterilizers
Approx. Rs 10 Lakh / Unit
- Insulation Wall: Single Wall
- Automation Grade: Fully Automatic
- Type of Sterilizer: Steam Sterilizer
- Chamber Volume (Litre): 10-15 Litre
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Consumption: 9 kW
With research and developmental efforts for newer products Neelam Industries aims to cater to diverse and increasing requirements of the R & D Unit of pharmaceutical world. On such effort is the development of the Multipurpose autoclave designed specially for the flexible products that cannot be sterilized in Multi Purpose steam sterilizer
since the pressure levels associated with steam can cause deformation of the flexible loads.FEATURES :
- Neelam Industries Multi purpose steriliser designed for Research & Development use for the Pharmaceutical Industries
- Multipurpose Steriliser is combination of Saturated Steam Steriliser, Super Heated Water Spray Steriliser and Steam+Air Mixture Steriliser
- Recirculation of the steam air mixture also causes necessary pressure balancing thereby preventing any deformation of the flexible load.
- Single or double door AND Sliding or Hinged door options to suit client specific requirements.
- Dimple steam Jacketed for better Uniformity of the heat Distribution. ( Technology for fast Sterilization cycle and low cost operating )
- Fully Automatic PLC with Touch screen Control with all Parameter Online Printing facility, Computer Interface Facility with software and remote support facility.
- Automatic Printing facility for control in case of heat labile materials.
- Online Printing and recording confirming to 21 CFR PART 11.
- 0.2 bacteria retentive, sterile air filter for vacuum break. [Optional SIP facility can be provided]
- Contamination Seal to prevent cross-flow of air between the clean and un-clean area.
- validation ports for insertion of temperature sensors for thermometric testing.
- Hphv Cycle
- Fast Exhaust Cycle
- Slow Exhaust
- Super Heated Water Shaver Cycle
- Steam + Air Mixture Cycle
- Chamber Leack Test Cycle
- Bowie Dick Test Cycle
- Aop Cycle ( For Liquid Solution Sealed In Ampoule & Vial )
Dry Heat Sterilizer
Approx. Rs 10 Lakh / Unit
Dry Heat Sterilizer
- Inner Chamber material: SS 316
- Maximum Temperature: 300 deg C
- Working Temperature: 250 deg C
- Automation Grade: Automatic
- Power: 3 - 5 kW
- Votage: 220 V AC
finds application for humidity sensitive materials such as glassware and metal containers that can be sterilized by steam sterilizers but cannot depyrogenate the load.At Neelam Industries, we assure the performance of DHS meeting the following specifications.
- STERILIZATION: Reduction of microbial spore forms up to 12 log reduction.
- DE-PYROGENATION: Denaturing of microbial endotoxins in the material.
- Neelam Industries depyrogenation steriliser are capable of performing up to 280 ° C, during the entire cycle. We have achieved this, due to our unique chamber construction and filter suspension system, and our never ending work for further improvements.
- High Temperature Hepa Filters High Temp HEPA filters are installed at inlet and exhaust side of the DHS. The HEPA-filters inside the chamber are equipped with full depth and height of chamber for suspension system solving the particle problem during heating and cooling.
- Chamber The Neelam Industries depyrogenation steriliser is made of stainless steel 316L. The chamber is fully welded inside, no leakage to the insulation can occur and the chamber is very easy to clean. The water cooling element is a continuous welded unit without any connections inside the cabinet boundary. It is pressure tested and is expected to last the lifetime of the steriliser.
- Door gasket As standard, Neelam Industries sterilizers are equipped with double door gaskets (FDA-approved). The purpose of double door gasket is to render maximum security, allowing no leakage between the chamber and the outside.
- Further more the double gasket minimizes the surface temperature of the sterilizer, and any undesired air flow in the sterile area.
- Superior air control - Guarantee for complete sterilization Neelam Industries depyrogenation sterilisers operate in accordance with the forced convection principle with fast air circulation securing a rapid heat transmission to the load. Together with the shape and position of the electrical heating element, the calculated air distribution plates ensure a unique temperature distribution in the sterilization chamber. The temperature distribution is tested and fixed before delivery and does not require any adjustments in the life time of the steriliser, accordingly no down time for re-validation is needed. The uniform temperature in the chamber make it possible to fix the set-point temperature very close to the required minimum temperature for the sterilization.
- Program Cycle The cycle of a Neelam Industries steriliser is fully automatic.
- Drying The cycle starts with the drying phase where the damper on the exhaust is open ensuring, that any moisture will be removed from the chamber.
- Heating At a set-point temperature decided by the customer, the damper will close and the temperature will rise to the sterilizing set-point temperature. The damper will also stay closed during sterilization. Neelam Industries Sterlisers are equipped with a powerful heating element to shorten the heating time
- Sterilizing The sterilizing timer can be started by the load sensors. The sterilizing timer will only be running if all the load sensors are within an acceptable range from the sterilizing set-point.
- Cooling If the cycle time is important, forced air cooling or water cooling is available for rapid cooling in customized model.
Fully Automatic Spices Sterilization Systems
We have providing good service in Fully Automatic Spices Sterilization Systems.