Approx. Rs 10 Lakh / Unit
- Model: NI-50
- Working Capacity: 110 L
- Speed of Stirrer: 35 RPM
- Electrical Motor: 414 V
- Over all dimensions: 1700 x 740 x 940 mm
- Case dimension: 1900 x 950 x 1150 mm
- Net weight: 350 kg
- Material: Stainless steel
The Mass Mixer Machine
is basically mixing a assembly wherein the mixing stirrer is in horizontal position in the container & have a single speed, simple rotation. The stirrer rotates around it self at a very slow speed inside the bowl and thereby achieving intimate mixing of dry or wet materials of Tablet Granulation, Powder, Chemicals, Food & Confectionaries Materials. Because of a special design feature of machine & stirrer, the mass mixer can be mix the sticky materials & also uniformly and intimately mix the materials which are to be difficult to mix.Special Features :
- All contact parts of mass Mixers are made out of S.S.304 quality material.(SS316 provided on demand on extra cost)
- Compact design requires comparatively smaller floor space.
- Single stirrer with single speed for dry & wet mixing.
- All non contact parts in the mass mixers (general structure) are made out of mild steel and claded with SS304 or chrome plated or made out of SS304 in GMP Model. Contact parts are polished to the mirror finished and non contact parts are polished to the matt finished in GMP Model. All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 material in GMP model & made out of mild steel & painted in standard model. All moving parts are enclosed with safety guards.
- All moving parts are enclosed with safety guards.
- Thrust bearings are provided to carry out rigid thrust load.
- Easy for cleaning & operating.
- Simply designed SS304 dust cover provided with one port for material charging & inspection.
- Interlocking system with top dust cover, to avoid accident, during process. The container tilting system provided for easy unloading of material and easy cleaning.
- Specially design all moving parts provided with provision of easy lubrication.
Consisting of 'U' trough of suitable dimensions. Construction of S.S. and side plates duly M.S. stiffened from outside and from inside with S.S.Mixing Mechanism :
Paddle type blades welded to the main shaft provide for efficient mixing of thick heavy material. PTFE gland mechanism provided at shaft ends prevents ingress of external powder into the trough and prevents leakage.Charging :
From the top charging can be done through a hinge able lid, hopper or Nozzle can be provided for additional spraying of additives.Discharge :
By bottom discharge slide Iris or Butterfly valve of suitable diameter, for regulated discharge.Drive :
Consisting of suitable H.P. TEFC 3 phase ac 415v / 50 cycles motor coupled to suitable worm gear, with driving shafts mounted on suitable Plummer block.Mounting :
Mounted on suitable ISMC Section Stand, with protective covers for belts and couplings.Moc :
All contact parts in S.S. Constructions. Complete unit with S.S. cover and all surfaces polished to mirror dull finish. MS parts dull painted to smooth finish.Options Available :
The control panel is mounted on platform and is provided with
- Unit with FLP
- Unit in S.S. 316
- GMP Model with M.S. parts cladded with S.S.
Approx. Rs 10 Lakh / Unit
- Design Type: Customized
- Material: Stainless steel
- Voltage: 240 V
- Power: 7.5 kw
- Weight: 750 - 1600 kg
manufactured by Neelam industries are the most versatile and flexible designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.Application Areas :
Ribbon Blender :
- Food products
- Agricultural products
In Ribbon Blender the powder moves from centre to the end of container and end of container to the centre of container. Hence requirement of total mixing time is very less and the RPM required are also very less.
The dry material gets sufficient continuous movement due to the shape & movement of ribbon & shape of the container., which moves material for good quality of blending.
The unit is consist of one electrical motor, one worm reduction gear, belt drive between motor and gear, couple drive between gear to ( ribbon ) mixing stirrer. Container having four nos. of legs with discharge valve & top cover. Both end of mixing shaft is sealed with bush & PTFE gland housing & safety guards are provided on all moving parts.Special Features of the Ribbon Blender :
- The shape of container and mixing stirrer gives sufficient continuous movement to the powder / granules, result in good quality.
- All contact parts of the Ribbon Blender are made out of SS304/SS316 or SS316 L quality material.
- Jacket Heating / Cooling facility Provided as optional.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Inching facility for stirrer for discharge of material.
- Full cover on top side of the container.
- Discharge height must be adjusted, if confirm with order.
- Operating panel provided for safe operation of Ribbon Blender.
- Centrally located material Discharge valve. ( Butter fly / Sliding Valve )
- Dust proof top cover with window provided.
- General structure completely made out of mild steel & painted in Standard Model & the same is claded with SS304 in GMP model.
- Safety Guards & Covers made out of SS304 in GMP Model & made out of mild steel in Standard Model.
- Legs made out of M.S & painted in Standard Model & same will be claded with SS304 in GMP Model.
- Panel provided with following facilities in 500 Liters & bigger model of Ribbon Blenders. In Small model of Ribbon Blender - only D.O.L. starter provided for On-Off operation of the motor.
- Three phase indication facility.
- D.O.L. starter for on-off operation of motor.
- Emergency stop provided in panel.
- Digital timer for batch time setting.
- Limit switch provided at top cover for safety purpose.
- Inching push button with selector switch for inching operation during discharge of material.